Sunday 27 June 2010

My oh MiaMai!

27th June 1

27th June 2

Today I'm blogging new releases from MiaMai and having fun taking shots using the 'SciFi' tunnel poses from Glitterati, which is included in their annual 100L sale.

I'm a big fan of flares and the feminine shape of these ones from MiaMai is fantastic. The sheerness and quality of the top, right down to the tinyest detail on the shoulders is amazing! Both come in lots of colour options - so you're spoiled for choice. I teamed it up with some bangles from Mandala and hair from Waka and Yuki and I was set to go!

Credits:
Top - Anais Shirt in Steel - MiaMai
Flared Trousers - Karomia Pants in Black - MiaMai
Jewellery - Takara Bangle in Metal/Silver - Mandala
Hair - 'Funky Ponytail' in Black - Waka and Yuki

No comments:

Post a Comment