Thursday 5 August 2010

Vote for Pedro!

Geek Chic

When I'm feeling low, there's a number of things that can be relied upon to cheer me up...chocolate hobnobs, Maltesars, copious amounts of alcohol, loud music, or scenes from certain films that I love.

I am inspired today by the I <3 Nerds sweater that Ophelia Demina from Demina Designs has placed as a free gift at her store while she is on vacation. So, in honour of that, geek chic and my favourite scene from Napoleon Dynamite which can always be relied upon to make me smile, here is todays post...





Credits:
I <3 Nerds Sweater from Demina Designs
Denim Shorts from Gigi Couture
Socks from Scribble
Shoes from Kookie

1 comment:

  1. OMG you are such a nerd! And I adore this! And that moviescene... Just makes me go: "Awwwwwwwwwwwwww" ;-) LOL You posts make me feel better! And thanks for the sweet comment! Means a lot! :)

    ReplyDelete