Friday 12 August 2011

Like the breeze through our fingers

Like the breeze through our fingers 1

Like the breeze through our fingers 2

Event tiredness and a week of not so much time in Second Life has led me to give up on trying to figure out what I've missed. So today I'm wearing some cute bits n bobs that I'd picked up lately or had landed in my box instead - Just because.

1 - Hair from elikatira@Collabor88. Something to do with costing 88L$?! I need to find out more about this...
2 - Jacket from The Secret Store for TDR. It took me quite some time to figure out The Dressing Room and 'TDR' were the same thing ;)
3 - Pants from the adorable Miss Bonnie Forder, fellow blogger and owner of Mushie. No confusion there.
4 - Bag from Nevery Lorakeet of Les Petit Details who I've meant to blog for many a month and have monumentally failed.
5 - LAQ skin, because I fancied a change.

Happy Friday. It's wine night :-)
-Dai

Credits:

Body:
Skin - Alva in Peach - LAQ
Eyes - Sunrise Eyes in Incan Gold - Fashism
Hair - Changes in Brown 10 - Elikatira for Collabor88

Clothes:
Jacket - Eglantine in Beige Suede - The Secret Store for TDR
Shirt (under) - Layering Tank in Pumpkin - Friday
Pants - Floral Pants in Green - Mushie

Accessories:
Bag - *I love Vintage* Bag in Brown - LPD
Shoes - Pow Pumps in Tan - LeLutka





No comments:

Post a Comment