Monday 1 August 2011

Ain't no big decision

Ain't no big decision (1)

Ain't no big decision (2)


I was keen to get involved in blogging the items available at this rotation of the Fashionably Late event, since I was computerless for the last one. Not so much Fashionably late, as completely absent.

One of the guest designers this time around is Elly, a reasonably new brand that I've blogged a couple of times before. Elly Naire makes the most gorgeous girly items and this bandana top is no exception. I knew as soon as I saw it that I wanted to pair it with my fave bell bottomed jeans from Addict.

The rest of the look comes courtesy of hair from Shag for Fashionably Late, an Abbaesque style named Voulez-Vous. Without being too much of a suck up to Seb (can we save the firing until next week?), I wanted to mention that this pre-release style also features another new addition for Shag, a roots pack. Of course it's fabulous. I'm not biased at all.

Other bits and bobs here are staple favourites from my inventory. Necklace from Yummy, sunglasses from Miel and bag from Orta.

Oh, and although virtually unseen in these pics, I am wearing the new feet from Maitreya. Love them!

Credits:
Skin - Lavender/Light - The Body Co
Hair - Voulez-Vous (roots) in Bombshell - Shag @ Fashionably Late *NEW*
Sunglasses - Bella Peepers - Miel
Necklace - Multiple Chain Necklace - Yummy
Top - Bandana Top in Navy - Elly @ Fashionably Late *NEW*
Jeans - Nora Jeans in Dark - Addict
Feet - Bare Feet (Tiptoe) - Maitreya *NEW*
Bag - Natasha Bag in Light Tan - ORTA
Bangles - Running Bangles in Silver - Boom

No comments:

Post a Comment