Friday 18 June 2010

Disco Disco Disco Disco!!

Disco Final

Ddisco 2 Final

I think I've been listening to the new Dizzee Rascal song too much..and it -is- Friday after all!

I'd picked up these leggings from TuttiFrutti a couple of weeks ago, so I decided to put together a Disco style look using them, with some other favourite items I had hanging around in my inventory, for a Friday night look.


Skin - as per previous post

Top/Dress
- Gracieness Dress (Eggplant) - Cynful

Leggings - Jewel Ultra Low Legging (Sapphire) - TuttiFrutti

Belt - High Waisted Belt (Patent Cerise) - Maitreya

Shoes - Baby T (Pink) - Pixel Mode

Sunglasses - Shuttershades (Day 'n Night) - [glow] Studio

Bracelets - Bracelet NY (Pink) - MonS

Eyelashes
- Hollywood Lashes in Brigette Bardo - [glow] Studio

Hair - Hurricane (Brown) - LAQ

No comments:

Post a Comment