Sunday 20 June 2010

Lazing on a Sunny Afternoon...

Sunday 20th June Final

The hot weather continues here in England, so when I logged in this morning to read about the new 'Susie Cateye Shades' from Elate I headed right over to check them out! I really love the shape, and since I almost never wear green, I decided to challenge myself.

I also really love the new releases from Milk Motion, so the Tote Bag and Fringe skirt I am wearing are from there. See blow for the rest of the credits! Happy Sunday everyone!

Credits:

Top
- Ahoy Sailor Shirt (Olive) - Mimikri

Skirt - Leather Fringe Skirt (black) - Milk Motion

Bag
- I love Moustaches Tote Bag - Milk Motion

Sunglasses - *New* Susie Cateye Shades (Turqoise) - Elate

Boots - Far Boots (Polar edition) - Miel

Hair - Soma (snickers shade) - !Lamb

No comments:

Post a Comment