Friday 29 October 2010

Autumn In Bloom

Autumn in Bloom 1

Autumn in Bloom 2

I was so excited to log in to new goodies today =) I'm pleased to be featuring new releases from The Secret Store and LaGyo.

This fabulous Bloom dress I am wearing, is Maylee Oh's newest release, and is available in store from today! I am wearing the tartan version named 'Scottish Dahlia' but there are 3 more designs to chose from. I am sure I will be featuring more of them in the coming days because I cannot tell you how much I love it!

These awesome 'Cursus' earrings are part of the extensive Autumn releases from LaGyo, and are colour change!

I am also wearing the newest skin from LAQ named Claudia2, after telling myself I was going to save some lindens, then made the mistake of trying it on ;-) I am so in love with the shading on this skin, there's something so smooth and glamourous about it and the makeup choices as always, are fantastic!

Credits:
Skin - Claudia2/Makeup 1 - LAQ
Hair - Miabella/Caramel - Maitreya *newish*
Earrings - Cursus Earrings/Gold/Texture Change - LaGyo
Dress - Bloom Dress/ Scottish Dahlia - The Secret Store
Poses: Posies

Big thanks and hugs to Gyo and Maylee.

No comments:

Post a Comment