Friday 3 June 2011

Happy Birthday CHIC Ltd!

CHIC Ltd's Birthday Event (1)

Misha - New from Lelutka

CHIC Ltd's Birthday Event (2)

This weekend see's the opening of CHIC Ltd's 1st birthday event. A whole host of my favourite designers are included and will have brand new and exclusive products available.

The event official opening is on June 4th at 4pm SLT (midnight GMT).

Today I'm featuring Nena Janus of League's item for the event, this beautiful Vintage Chiffon Dress. I'm wearing it in Moss with a matching belt (you can mix and match those), but there will be gorgeous hues of pink, purple and taupe aswell as black, available at the event too!

I'm not even sure I'm meant to be blogging this yet, but I was so excited once I'd tried the dresses on, that I just had too (don't spank me Miss Seerose :/ ok, maybe just a little bit)

I'm also wearing another new release today - these delicate vintage feel sandals named Misha from LeLutka. They're available in a whole host of colours and both solid and collage straps.

You can get the demo from the marketplace HERE if you want to try them out in the lag free comfort of your own home ;)

Have a great weekend everyone! It's wine night...hurrah.

Credits:
Skin - Roos/Tanned - Dutch Touch
Hair - Lamb
Dress - Vintage Chiffon Dress/Moss - League for CHIC Ltd's Birthday Bash *COMING SOON*
Sandals - Misha in Dirt - LeLutka *NEW*
Jewellery - Donna Flora

3 comments:

  1. holy crap...your blog looks amazing...as does this post...awesome work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dai you look simply stunning!!

    ReplyDelete