Tuesday 26 July 2011

Let it Show

Let it Show

Let it Show (2)


Here she is again, that girl who blogs the same jeans everyday ;)

Today is really a LOTD to show off my continual slove of Lavender from The Body Co and the fact that I've been wandering around as a blonde for a while. Maybe that's change enough?! The rest is by the by, apart from a quick mention of exactly how much I love Indie Rose whose mainstore has recently moved, so you can update your landmark with this one.

Little bit of Miss Ross for you today too, just because I've been listening to it on and off for a couple of days, and well..she needs no excuse. Yes, this is me singing into a hairbrush.

Credits:
Skin - Lavender in Light - The Body Co
Hair - Vivid in Blonde 6 - Elikatira
Necklace - So Long Necklace - [Glow] *NEW*
Top (under) - Layering Tank in Pumpkin - Friday
Cardigan jacket Thingy - Flower Lace Bolero in Beige - Indie Rose
Jeans - Lou Lou Jeans in Used - Mon Tissu
Shoes - BabyT's in Russet - Pixel Mode
Bag - Picnic Tote in Earth - ToKiD

Poses - from Poseur and Marukin

10 comments:

  1. Nice n lovely style

    ReplyDelete
  2. That makes me laugh, I wear those same jeans 5 out of 7 days too! Adorbs pic <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you gulls <3

    Rainey, I'm going to stalk you quite soon for pics!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pics. I liked so much I highlighted on in my column at SCD. http://wp.me/phDCZ-4Jl

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cajsa thank you so much for your kind words :-)) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Dai you look incredible as a blonde and those beautiful Mon Tissu jeans make your rear look incredible!!:O

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dailynpoo, you look like Kirsten Dunst :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Henceforth you are Liquidpoo - this is a dangerous trend. See you in hell sucka!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm a trendsetter, what can I say?

    ReplyDelete