Monday 9 August 2010

Sleepover

9th August Blogged

9th August Blogged

Today I decided to blog some lingerie. I've not taken the plunge with it yet (pardon the lingerie pun) so I decided it was time, after taking the time to explore Leanne Bebbe's fabulous 'Lingerie Boutique' store I was inspired. I am wearing two of her creations today, plus jewellery from Aglaia and Donna Flora.

The poses I am using today are courtesy of the lovely Milli Santos from 'No Strings Attached'. You can find her store here Thanks Milli!!


Credits:

Pic 1 -
Vanessa set in Caramel from Lingerie Boutique (LB)
Necklace - Cream Pearl Necklace from Aglaia
Bracelets and rings - Alma set in white from Donna Flora

Shoes - What else? My favourite BabyT's in Black from Pixel Mode
Hair - Deena (browns pack) from Fri.day

Pic 2 -
Sexy Floral Lingerie in Silver from Lingerie Boutique (LB)
Shoes and Jewellery as per pic 1

No comments:

Post a Comment