Monday 8 November 2010

Chiaki

8th Nov Closeup

8th Nov Mid

8th Nov Full

My first skin from Mother Goose's! I'm sure every skin whore out there now has at least one skin from this fabulous store, but I wasn't one of them until yesterday, and now I am wondering why not!! I love that each makeup option has both an open and closed mouth choice.

Newness from Boom today too =) I am soooo loving these Fall Courd Shorts - what's great is that there are different leg options from skinny to baggy. This is a surefire fatpack bet for me, because there are so many ways to wear these. They go so well with the Autumn knits at SMS too.

Credits:
Skin - Chiaki/Tone 2/Makeup 2.5 - Mother Goose's *NEWISH*
Added Makeup layer - Simple Smokey - L.Fauna
Lashes - Clean Thick (04) - [glow] Studio
Hair - Honey/Ink (Grayscale pack) - !Lamb (I seriously cannot take this off!)
Undershirt - Longsleeve Boatneck Tee/Brown - Fri.day
Sweater - Knitt Sleeveless Sweater/Beige - {SMS}So Many Styles
Flower Brooch - [glow] Studio (past Dressing Room item)
Bag - My Navajo Bag - Milk Motion (last Friday's FLF)
Pants - Fall Courd Shorts/Cranberry - Boom *NEW*
Tights - Colour Tights Set/Sober/White Smoke - Izumiya
Boots - Muggy/Brown - Kookie

Poses I Used:
Pictures 1 & 3 - Long Hair Poses/Pose 1 - Glitterati
Picture 2 - Marukin

No comments:

Post a Comment