Wednesday 24 November 2010

Here Tomorrow, Gone Today

Here Tomorrow, Gone Today

Here Tomorrow, Gone Today

<3 this new scarf from LaGyo which is one of a range released today. I love how it looks fluffy and cozy. If you stare at it long enough, it freaks out the eyes and I start to feel a bit high. An added bonus I guess =D

I'm sporting one of the two new skins from Curio today. This is 'Yum' which frankly, is exactly that. Anyone who pervs my Flickr will have seen an extra picture of it there.

I hadn't bought much hair from Truth for a while - and there's been so much new fab hair released this Autumn and Winter. I am in love with this 'Francesca' style though. It has a ton of great options for wear, and the soft curls and way it frames the shoulders is to die for!

Everything else is gathered from my inventory - one of my fave cardi's from Concrete Flowers, a great dress from Emery, and this belt from Indyra Originals which I've had -forever- and was a real revelation to rediscover! Gotta love typing something random into your inventory and finding something you forgot or never knew you owned!

The boots need no introduction of course!

Credits:
Hair - Francesca/Cocoa - Truth
Skin - Yum - Curio *NEW*
Lashes - Clean Thick (04) - [glow]Studio
Scarf - Wixton Big Scarf LaGyo *NEW*
Cardigan - Bean Cardi/Black - Concrete Flowers
Dress - Dress Roxe #1/Striped - Emery
Belt - Moxie Belt (from Seashell Cute Dress outfit - Indyra Originals
Tights - SHOP Toshy
Boots - Prestige Boots/Black Leather - Bax Coen
Bag - Baiastice

No comments:

Post a Comment