Thursday 11 November 2010

Winter Song

Winter Song

Winter Song 2

Winter Song 3

Chloe Platini of Bebe Doll is back with a new range for the Autumn/Winter season, featuring cute knitwear, and fabulously textured tops and dresses that she's famous for!!

Today I'm delighted to feature this ultra cute 'Hazel Sweater' from her new range, which comes in a grand total of 12 colours from pastel to bold. The sweater can be worn with or without the flower detail and has the most gorgeous prim attachment cuffs, which are forsaken here in favour of the mittens I have on. I am sure I will be featuring more of Chloe's new range over the coming days.

I'm wearing it with these cute Callia Soft Earmuffs and Mittens which are Modd.G's Contribution to the Albero Gatcha Festival event that started yesterday :) I'm so gutted that I stood there for 20 minutes until I got a matching pair, right before receiving review copies :D Grrrrr.

It's 2 degrees here in England today, and that coupled with these pictures gives me a real winter feeling, so I've added my favourite winter song below :) I'm going to make hot chocolate now!!



Credits:
Skin - Eva/Natural - Glam Affair
Lashes - Clean Thick(04) - [glow] Studio
Hair - Neva2/Emo Black - Fri.day
Sweater - Hazel Sweater/ SkyBlue - BeBe DoLL *NEW NEW NEW*
Gloves and Earmuffs - Callia Soft Earmuffs and Mittens in Blue - Modd.G @ The Albero Gatcha Festival which is now on!!!
Jeans - Gonzo Unisex Jeans in Frost - Fishy Strawberry

Poses I used:
Picture 1 - 'Catch 'em on your Tongue - Olive Juice@The Albero Gatcha Festival
Picture 2 - Demure/Pose 1 - No Strings Attached (Lub you Milli)
Picture 3 - Electric Heart - Marukin

No comments:

Post a Comment