Thursday 4 November 2010

I want to Flyaway...

Flyaway

Flyaway Full

...And so, for my 100th blog post. Where has the time gone?! :)

I'm so bowled over by all the new things popping up left right and centre, at the moment. Autumn seems to have inspired everyone...I feel a little inundated by all the fab items to blog. I'm actually a little behind too, so apologies if you've dropped items in my box...I promise I'll get to them over the next few days!

New things today from the lovely Aurora Tremont of AuTre. I love this dress and her designs keep getting better and better, always offering something a little different. AuTre prices are also a bit of a bargain too!

New LeLutka hair was released a week or two ago, and as a big fan of cuts with fringes, I was instantly drawn to this 'Cleo' style. That I am assuming is named and styled as a Cleopatra tribute of sorts.

The skin I am wearing today is from MonS. I was already familiar with the jewellery from this brand, but had never tried on their skins but having decided this week to enter their photo competition (it was about time I was brave enough to enter something!)I tried on some skins. I was so stunned by them all, that I bought...well lets say, more than one ;)

I'm also in love with anything new from Tram - this beautiful chiffon ribbon necklace included....whew!!

Credits:
Skin - Ales Skin Series - Likit-Blossom Lips V2 - MonS
Beauty Mark - Crawford Mole - L.Fauna
Hair - Cleo/Bournville - LeLutka *NEWISH*
Necklace - Chiffon Ribbon Necklace/Rose - Tram *NEW*
Dress and Boots - 'Flyaway' - AuTre *COMING SOON!!!* (Thanks Aurora!!)
Tights - Seducer/Black stained net - TOSHY

No comments:

Post a Comment