Monday 13 December 2010

By your side...

By your side..

By your side..

I have a week off from blogging and come back to a ton of things I really REALLY want to fatpack. My poor wallet :D Mon Tissu, although well blogged, is so worthy of all the attention it's getting. Every - single - item in the store is amazing. I bought one of everything ><

A new skin from Glam Affair this week too. Anyone who reads my blog regularly will know I've had a love affair with Nina, the Glam Affair skin from one eleven, and I fear the new release 'Jadis' is going to be just the same. It's the first time I've fatpacked a skin in a while!

<3 Dai

Credits:
Skin - Jadis/MedTan/11a - Glam Affair *NEW*
Hair - Honey/KitKat - Lamb
Beauty Mark - Crawford Mole - L.Fauna
Necklace - Birdielicious/Wine - Undefined Lilies *NEW*
Ring - Water over Wine Ring - Paper Doll
Blouse - So Boho blouse/Brown - Mon Tissu *NEW*
Jacket - Cape Cardigan/Brown - Niniko
Belt - Cinch Belt/Brown - Fri.day
Skirt - Pretty Pleats Skirt/Blue - Mon Tissu *NEW*
Tights - Crochet Tights/Beige - !Doux Petit
Boots - Provence Riding Boots/Chestnut - Mon Tissu

No comments:

Post a Comment