Friday 31 December 2010

Only Girl in the World

End of 2010 Closeup

Only Girl in the World

As my poor flu stricken guy is laying in a little heap by the fire, I guess I found time to post today after all!

I was thrilled to log in today, to bountiful goodies in my mail. The new collection at Ricielli is of course released, and I am honoured that my little blog somehow managed to earn itself the right to feature some of the amazing newness in store.

Today I am keeping it simple, and featuring this gorgeous party dress named Jeane. I love the flirty neckline on this dress and the choice of colours and fabrics is as always with Ricielli....amazing.

Definately my choice for New Years Eve! Happy New Year and all the best for 2011, everyone

Dai xoxo

Ps - My pictures today are fairly heavily edited, in terms of skin and background.

Credits:
Skin - Vilda 04 (Peach) Blonde Brow - LAQ
Beauty Mark - Crawford Mole - L.Fauna
Eyes - Dazzling Ice Blue Eyes - LAQ
Hair - Baby's on Fire/Butterfinger - Lamb
Earrings - Carollin Earring Gold/Black - LUC
Bangles - Vicente Bangle C - DeLa
Dress - JEANE Dress in Gold - Ricielli *NEW*
Shoes - La Sauvage - Courtisane

Poses - Ricielli (from the new collection!) I so <3 how cool these make me look!

No comments:

Post a Comment