Wednesday 22 December 2010

A long December

A long December

A long December

My last blog before Christmas and new year!

Newness from Vive9 today. I'm so totally in love with this new skin, she has such a natural beauty 'Kate Moss' look about her and I soooo love how she looks with this fabulous new haircut from Exile.

The rest of the outfit, was a wonderful find from Gigi Couture. I was wandering around the cupcake sim and realised I hadn't been to Gigi in a while. So glad I did!

The poses I've used today are new from Marukin and named 'Buttermilk'. I adore Val's poses and they are SUCH a bargain too!


Credits:
Skin - Abbey-Gloss Lipstick 02 Base 02 with Soft Shadow/Destiny Smoke tattoo layer added - Vive9
Beauty Mark - Crawford Mole - L.Fauna
Hair - Artemis/Brown Sugar - Exile
Sweater Dress and Jacket - Grey and Black Vest - Gigi Couture
Necklace and Earrings - Heartwood/Silver - LUC
Leggings - SIMP Leggings/Black - LeLutka
Boots - Lia boots - Miel

No comments:

Post a Comment