Sunday 19 December 2010

Line and Sinker

Line and Sinker

Line and Sinker  - Full

I've decided the LeLutka team are trying to kill me, before Christmas arrives. I was this <--> close to having a cardiac after this weeks hair releases and now we have new apparel too!

Soooo, I've been playing around with windlight settings and I fell in love with this foggy one. I wasn't intending to use it for blog pictures, but I just couldn't help myself when I saw the results. I guess I'm feeling wintery :)

...and yes, I still haven't taken the new Glam Affair skin, Jadis, off yet.

Credits:
Skin - Jadis MedTan 09a - Glam Affair
Hat - DICTATHOR Hat - LeLutka *NEW*
Hair - WINTOUR hair - Bournville - LeLutka *NEW*
Scarf - Long Scarf/Sepia - Maitreya
Jumpsuit - DIELLICIOUS jumpsuit/dark - LeLutka *NEW*
Jacket - CHARLIE jacket/Dirt - LeLutka *NEW*
Boots - Bow-back up knee Boots - Baiastice

Poses - Model Pose 345 and 357 - Everglow
Location - The Mother Road

No comments:

Post a Comment