Monday 14 February 2011

Louder than sirens, louder than bells...

Louder than sirens, louder than bells

Happy Valentines Day :-) Damnit, I promise myself I'm going to rage against the machine every year, and reject what's know in my circle as 'Clinton Cards Day'. Maylee, I am officially blaming you for this sugary sweet post! Heck...I might even propose if you continue to release cuteness at this pace! Grrr! ;-)

So many cute deals around today - I really felt the need to do something cute with lots of pink. Of course it's no big shock that I ended up at The Secret Store.

I am also wearing the new LAQ skin release today - Susan. No big shock there either!

Tuneage: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TpLXQorSQe8

Credits
Skin - Susan/Peach/01 - LAQ *NEW*
Beauty Mark - Crawford Mole - LFauna
Lashes - Lashes 03 - Mozz
Hair - PiperII/Bistre - Maitreya
Necklace - Flamingo Necklace/Silver - LaGyo Mademoiselle Collection
Dress - Valentine/Pink - The Secret Store (100L$ Val Day Special, go grab it!)

No comments:

Post a Comment