Sunday 6 February 2011

Take Control..

Take Control 1

Take Control 2

Take Control 3

I'm not so great at edgy looks - but I love to give it a go now and then :-)

I am so in love with these studded high waisted denim shorts from Emery! I've been wearing the Harem pants and bodysuit in world, but decided to blog the shorts today.

There's also this great 'Stella' clutch which is to be released shortly, from House of Fox. I love that it's so slimline and sleek looking.

Vive9 also released the first 3 styles in their new hair salon today - I thought I'd be good and choose my favourite of the 3, to buy....guess what? I failed, and came home with all 3 styles. It's a shock I didn't fatpack.


Credits:
Skin - Claire/Smokey1/NudeLips - Lara Hurley Skins
Makeup layers -
Eyeshadow - Glittery Smokey Eye/Gold - Mozz@Kozmetika
Beauty Mark - Crawford Mole - L.Fauna
Eyelashes - Lashes04 - Mozz@Kozmetika
Nails - Raven Nails - Rezlpsa@Kozmetika
Hair - Freja in 'University' - Vive9 *NEW*
Headpiece - Lets Swing! Headpiece - [glow]Studio for TDR Blue
Scarf - Dolce Scarf/Brown - Cashmere
Jacket - Black Jacket - Oyakin
Clutch Bag - Stella Clutch/Vanilla with Silver detail - House of Fox *COMING SOON*
Rings - Shield Rings - LaGyo
Shorts - Denim S - Short Piccadilly - Emery *NEW*
Tights - PantyHoseBlackSeducerBptn - Shop TOSHY
Shoes - Kills XO (spikes) - House of Fox

No comments:

Post a Comment