Friday 18 February 2011

There is fiction in the space between...

There is fiction in the space between...

There is fiction in the space between...

All my favourite releases of the week in one post! :-) It's been hard to find time to blog, but there are SO many cute things I wanted to blog.

The new hair from Maitreya is flawless as always. This Nadja cut so suits my mood right now, cute and slightly bohemian. ANOTHER perfect bag from House of Fox, more additions to the new range at Emery, AND these Omgwtfawesome 'Dangerously Studded Heels' from Bellballs...a total bargain too! I think I bought 3/4 pairs. I should have taken a closeup so you can see how awesome the heels are...epic fail!!


Credits:

Skin - Susan/Peach/03 with added brown hair/eyebrow base - LAQ *NEW*
Tattoo Layers -
Eyelashes 04 - Mozz
Crawford Beauty Mark - LFauna
Hair - Nadja/Caramel - Maitreya *NEW*
Top - Agnes Tie Top/02 - Emery *NEW*
Cardigan - Cardigan on shoulders/Black - Coco
Bag - Richie Handbag/Noir - House of Fox *COMING SOON*
Jeans - Lou Lou Black 01 - Mon Tissu
Shoes - Dangerously Studded Heels/Sunshine - Bellballs (Slurl inc!!!)
Bangles - Takara Bangle/Inca Gold - Mandala

2 comments: