Saturday 19 February 2011

Skin Fair Preview

Glam Affair - Mary

Tomorrow see's the start of the 2011 Vanity Universe Skin Fair!! I am so excited and honoured to get preview bloggers access and to be able to show you my favourite from the grand total of 46 skin designers who are taking part in the event.

Meet Mary - the latest from Glam Affair. This skin is so flawless...I'm so in love!

More coming from the skin fair over the coming days :-)

Skin - Mary/MedTan/09 - Glam Affair at the Skin Fair *Coming Soon!*
Eyelash Tattoo Layer - Lashes04 - Mozz
Hair - Nadja/Cacao - Maitreya *NEW*

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful skin! I can't wait for Skin Fair.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Get those lindens ready...it's gonna be an expensive one :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I must say, I thought this was a pretty interesting read when it comes to thisC topic. Liked the material. . .
    qiu qiu online

    ReplyDelete