Saturday 3 July 2010

Hunt Happiness!

3rd July 1

3rd July 2

My photo's are likely to be bonkers (read, a bit rubbish) this next few days as I play around with my new photo studio...

There have been some fabulous items from FLF and Project Themeory again this week, so my outfit today shows a few of them. I'm still very much in a casual mood. I'm sure I'll be back to glam very soon!

Top: Antique Top in Plum - [SMS] 50L Friday item (it's still in the store as of this moment, so be quick!)
Shorts: Feroldi Half Trouser in White - Pacadi (no longer for sale)
Bag: 'Vacation Time' Bag - Atomic. 75L Project Themeory item
Boots: Muggy Boot in Brown - Kookie
Hair: 'Wish you were here' - Shag. 75L Project Themeory item (comes in 3 colours)
Skin: Elena (peach tone) - LAQ
Bangles: Takara Bangles in Inca Gold - Mandala
Earrings: Floral Dangle Earrings - Yummy

No comments:

Post a Comment