Saturday 24 July 2010

Laundromat

24th July Blogged

Yesterday I decided to visit the much talked about Pookie Flea Market and had tons of fun!! Not only is the sim set out and decorated beautifully, but the retro themed items available are just great.

I picked up this fabulous hair scarf and bag from duboo and was immediately taken by the theme.

Other credits shown below and a shout out to Miss Poppy Panache whose chance meeting meant I stood at Pookie chatting for a good hour longer than I'd planned! You know what happens when girls get together and start talking about clothes. =)

Credits:

Skin - Elena from LAQ
Hair - from duboo @ Pookie Flea Market
Harem jumpsuit in Brown - The Sea Hole@ Pookie Flea Market
Shoes - Classic Pumps from Tesla
Headscarf and Bag from duboo.

3 comments:

  1. So when do we go shopping together? ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anytime Kaelyn!! Give me a holler ingame!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved talking to you Dailyn! Can't wait till we can hang out again!!!!!! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete