Friday 23 July 2010

Poppy RichGurl

23rd July 1 Blogged

Today I visited Maritima Mall for the first time. It contains some of my favourite Avant Garde designers in SL all under one roof so I decided to put together an outfit today that featured some of those designers - Gasqhe, House of Fox and accessories from Donna Flora.

I really recommend a visit to Maritima Mall!!

Credits:

Skin and Shape - Elena from LAQ
Hair - Model Hair from W&Y
Dress - Poppy from Gasqhe
Leggings - Richgurl Leggings from House of Fox
Shoes - Angyness Heels in Black - House of Fox
Jewellery all from Donna Flora

2 comments:

  1. I just gotta say that your blog gets more and more professional everyday babes. Loving the shots you take. Brill quality as always. Keep up the great work xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Andy!!! I love your Blog!!!!

    ReplyDelete