Monday 9 May 2011

Gentle impulsion shakes me, makes me lighter

Gentle impulsion shakes me, makes me lighter

Gentle impulsion shakes me, makes me lighter (2)

I wasn't really going to blog today, but I took another trip to Culture Shock and picked up some goodies that the laggy treacle walk had prevented me from getting near thus far.

Soooo....Grixdale, Orta and Atomic with some other inventory classics mixed in!

I'm also using more cute poses from synt today. Tart and ScarlettLily have already increased the size of their store to accomodate all the goodies they're producing! Well worth a look, if you're like me and constantly on the hunt for new poses, although the store also has other things too!

Some music today too, because I was listening to this on a loop last night. I <3 this version so forgive me for not linking Massive Attack ;-)



Credits:
Skin - Gaia/Sunkissed with added Summer Stripes eyemakeup tattoo - PXL
Hair - Honey in KitKat - !Lamb
Top - Lovely Chiffon / Cornflower - Atomic @ Culture Shock
Jeans - Worn but Loved Jeans - Grixdale @ Culture Shock
Bangles - Takara Bangle/Rich Gold - Mandala
Ring - Raga Oyster Ring/Black Pearl - Zaara
Bag - Natasha Bag/Light Tan - Orta @ Culture Shock
Shoes - Patteson Flip Flops - Reek

Poses - 'Don't let me out' and 'Stop making sense' both from Synt

No comments:

Post a Comment