Sunday 8 May 2011

I want it, everything you throw out.

I want it, everything you throw out.

I want it, everything you throw out (2)

I can't tell you how much I'm enjoying wearing Gaia, the new release from Hart Larsson of PXL. The customization of the skin only adds to it's appeal. For a girl who loves messing with eyemakeups, but keeping the lips neutral, this way of adding each makeup on a seperate tattoo layer is godly!!

I'm wearing some of the new collection from Mon Tissu today too, which needless to say is cute and totally flawless!!

Happy Mothers Day to everyone celebrating it today!!

xoxo
Dai

Credits:
Skin - Gaia (SunKissed NE MEB C2) - PXL
Tattoo Layer Makeup - Gaia SK Pearl Eyes - PXL
XGen Basic Eyelashes - MiaMai
Crawford Beauty Mark - LFauna
Hair - Rush/Brown10 - [e]
Top - Gathered Frills Blouse/Black - Mon Tissu *NEW*
Skirt - Scattered Birds Skirt/Grey - Mon Tissu *NEW*
Shoes - Move Pumps/Onyx - [e]
Bag - Girly Briefcase/Black (2hands pose) - The Secret Store *NEW*

No comments:

Post a Comment