Tuesday 3 May 2011

People are fragile things, you should know by now.

People are fragile things, you should know by now.

A simple look today, showing a couple of new things that I love. Newness from Coco, whom I always look forward to new releases from, and some cute sandals from Elate!

I'm looking forward to being able to get back onto the Culture Shock sim, so I can grab some goodies from there, over the coming days.

xoxo
Dai

Credits:
Skin - Sia/Suntan/Champagne (makeup) - League
Hair - Jordyn/Caramel - Maitreya
Necklace - Soul Necklace/Silver - Mandala
Dress - Summery Dress/Navy - Coco *NEW*
Sandals - Theia Sandals/Gold - Elate for Culture Shock *NEW*

2 comments:

  1. This is so pretty!
    I loved it.
    Where is this sim, Dailyn?If you don't mind, of course.
    It looks gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lila :) It's actually my house in SL, but if you drop me an IM I'm happy to give you access for pics!

    ReplyDelete