Friday 13 May 2011

Leave me for a while...

Leave me for a while...

Tap, tap, tap....is this thing on?! It seems blogspot's been having some issues today ;-) But I guess it is Friday the 13th!

Pictured above are some gorgeous creations that all seemed to belong together, and I am loving them all.

It's safe to say none of these designers EVER fail...though, the Ryn jumpsuit here, is limited edition for Culture Shock from Kyoot, so be sure to go and grab it before the event ends on the 22nd May! It's available in a collection of gorgeous patterns, from this sequin glam version, to paisely, flowery and leather.

I'm also wearing one of the new skins from Tres Blah, at the Skin and Shape expo which is still going on! I feel a little strange right now, because I've been alternating between this cute skin and Layla from Glam Affair, which gives an entirely different look!

The hair is a new group gift out today from Lamb - everyone seems to be going in the roots direction, and this one's no exception.

Credits:
Skin - Indie: Starlet (tan) - Trés Blah@ the Skin and Shape Expo
Hair - Heart in Honeycomb - Lamb (new group gift)
Outfit - Ryn High waisted Jumpsuit (Glam) - Kyoot for Culture Shock
Necklace - Alloy Necklace - LaGyo Mademoiselle collection

No comments:

Post a Comment