Tuesday 19 July 2011

Most of All

Most of All.

Most of All (2)

It's been a while huh?

Who knew that buying and using a brand spanking new and better specced PC was such a pain in the buttocks?!But now I think I'm finally back in action and excited to be able to take pictures in other viewers (Yay for Kirstens!)

Today, because I am so very far out of the bloggy loop, I've decided to blog some new releases that I like, rather than following The Seasons Hunt or one of the other, by now MUCH blogged events going on in SL.

So, newness today from LaGyo, Friday, Glow, House of Fox and Zaara.

I'm also sporting somewhat of a new look, with a slightly altered shape and new skin (although not new release) from The Body Co. Even though I secretly pout at their pricing structure.

Credits:

Skin - Lavender in Light - The Body Co
Tattoo Layers - All from The Body Co
Eyes - Sunrise Eyes in Eggplant - Fashism
Hair - He loves me Knot in Kitten - Shag
Top - Romcom Tank in Blush - Fri.day *NEW*
Necklace - Indian Necklace v4 - Glow *NEW*
Jeans - Classic Jeans in White - Zaara *NEW*
Bag - Wicker Bag in Crocus - LaGyo *NEW*
Shoes - Arch Boots in bubblegum - House of Fox *NEW*

No comments:

Post a Comment