Saturday 2 July 2011

Shag for Hair Fair 2011

Shag - Ingenue for HF 2011

Shag - Bombshell for HF 2011

Anyone that knows me well in SL knows 2 things:

1 - They've rarely gotten to talk to me for the last few weeks, because since I started helping out at Shag I've been spending alot of time sitting in big piles of hair, separating, combing, brushing, counting, sorting and organising and,

2 - I love Audrey Hepburn and her movies almost more than life itself.

So with that in mind I'm SO excited to be able to blog Shag's girls releases for this years Hair Fair.

Shag's theme this year is 'Icons' and includes what can only be decribed as princess hair. She's named Ingenue and is available in 35 brand new colours as part of the new pallette and new textures that have been released at this years fair. Ingenue's tiara is also texture change. What's not to love about being able to prance around in SL dressed as a princess?!

The second style 'Bombshell' is a Marilyn Monroe-esque shorter shaggier (!) style, with a few more flexi's that you'll be used too from Shag. She looks supercute in darker colours too. I'm wearing both styles in 'velvet'.

SLURL for Shag @ Hair Fair 2011

Other credits:
Skin in both pictures - Taylor from League
Dress in pic 1 - LeLutka
Dress in pic 2 - Hucci

1 comment:

  1. Lovely style adorable as always <3
    Thumbs up

    ReplyDelete