Tuesday 5 July 2011

My lost soul is found.

My lost soul is found

Just a one shot quickie today inspired by some late evening music and the desire to start posting regularly again, even if it's just a bit of nonsensical banter and what I'd been wearing that day.

Lace is so 'in' this summer, which makes me happy..no 'my Gran made this for me' excuses needed for wearing an old tablecloth in your cute girly looks with lace, puffed skirts and open toe heels and henceforth, this cute tee which is new from Aoharu shall be a part of my cuteness folder.

The necklace is also new, and from LaGyo's summer range that was released a couple of days ago.

I'm so incredibly lazy today that I only took one shot. For those that may be interested, I wore MStyle's Rivea pumps with this outfit, and you can grab those ->here<-

Credits:
Skin - Indie/Tan (Mono - Lavender) - Tres Blah
Hair YmreII/Caramel - Maitreya
Necklace - Kalea Woven Necklace/Cinnamon Brown - LaGyo *NEW*
Top - Sheer Lace Tee/Brown - Aoharu *NEW*
Skirt - Gauzy Skirt/Ditzy Floral - Mon Tissu
Ring - Kashiti Bobble Ring - Zaara


Location - The Nile

No comments:

Post a Comment