Friday 24 September 2010

Bulletproof

Bulletproof 1 - 24th Sept

Bulletproof 2 24th Sept

Finding out someone's been stealing my pictures from Flickr, cropping my sig off them and reposting them HERE as their own + A nasty migraine + watching too many La Roux videos on Youtube = This post. I think I should get some fresh air /chuckle/

I've also been wanting to blog Stella Semaphore's great makeup line for a while now too.

More about recent plagiarism of SL bloggers work HERE! and thanks to Harper.



Credits:

Shape - Bebe from Juicy
Skin - Mima (makeup 7) from LAQ
Make up (Tattoo layer V2.0 or equiv only) - Le Tigre Cobalt 5 from Cheap Makeup
Hair - QPT129 from Boon
Jacket - Basic Black Blazer from Wasted Youth
Leggings - Rude Tights C from Wasted Youth
Earrings - Radii earrings in gold from LaGyo
Bracelet - Prism Bracelet (colour changeable) from LaGyo
Shoes - Athena in Black from Kookie
Poses from Del May

No comments:

Post a Comment