Sunday 10 April 2011

I long to feel some beauty in my heart..

I long to feel some beauty in my heart.

I long to feel some beauty in my heart..

Another new skin from Glam Affair, Project Themeory cute hair from Shag. Psssst, I'm in the vendor ad for this hair, totes nekkid n shizzle :O see it here!
Plus there's more TokiD spring goodies, and some other cuteness to boot!!

It's been a busy, and somewhat lacking in bloggy motivation kinda week, but hopefully I'll be back on form in the coming days! Right now I think I'll have a quick nap ^^

Happy Sunday all!
xoxo

Credits:

Skin - Monica/MedTan 03 - Glam Affair *NEW*
Hair - Naked as We Came in Kitten - Shag for Project Themeory
Necklace - Spheres Necklace - ToKid (Group Gift, go grab it!!)
Top - Flowery Ruffle Shirt (Dark) - Tokid
Pants - Loose Shorts (Jeans) - DeeTaLeZ
Bag - Insoucient Bag (Brown1) - Je Suis
Shoes - Powder Puff Wedge/Bordeaux - Kookie

No comments:

Post a Comment