Wednesday 13 April 2011

Tell me true

Tell me true (1)

Tell me true (2)

I'm spring flinging today! The sun is shining and there's bunnies and kittens and cute shit everywhere. I even skipped through a field of flowers...I think I wore too much black yesterday!

So, I've been meaning to blog the Pacific coat/jacket from Peqe for a while and I always knew I'd chose this Flora pattern because I'm such a fan of the vintage feeling fabrics. I'm also wearing the new Mia Wedges from Slink, their new styles in store now are all totally kick ass. Wedges seem a big deal this spring season too!

LaGyo's new accessory range was also just released, and this fabulous oversized tote bag is part of it...I love that Gyo caters for the sublime and the everyday taste in her collections.

Dai
xoxo

Credits:
Skin - Sia/Medium Smoky - League
Makeup layers -
Crawford Mole from L.Fauna
XGen Lashes from MiaMai@Kozmetika
Chocolate Ganache Nails from Rezlpsa Loc@Kozmetika

Hair - Wild Nothing/KitKat - !Lamb
Bodysuit - Bodysuit dela Ruche/Nude - Maitreya
Ring - Water over Wine Ring - Paper Couture
Coat - Pacific/Flora - Peqe *NEW*
Bag - Leather Tote/Russet - LaGyo *NEW*
Shoes - Mia Wedges/Chocolate - Slink *NEW*

No comments:

Post a Comment