Thursday 14 April 2011

Take it all away...

Take it all away (1)

Take it all away (2)

I've been a lurker of Leona Olivieri's Flickr stream for quite some time, but never quite managed to make it to her store Mamboo Chic, until today when her newest skin 'Olivie' was released. I must say, it's an adorable skin...the lips inparticular are what attracted me to it, and it has this fabulous doll like quality that's so adorable.

I'm also wearing some other new releases:

This Cricket Hat from Reek, which is totally customisable in both the colour of the straw, and the band around the hat too. Supercute, and just a bit different and kookie <3

A rare week where I'm wearing some Truth hair, I really love this loose chignon/bun/wotsitname.

Goodies from Surf Co - the prim on this Denim skirt is perfection!! and I'm SO glad to see the fabulous Olea boots in some new colours!!

Credits:

Skin - Olivie/Barbie Doll 2 - Mamboo Chic *NEW*
Makeup layers -
Crawford Mole from L.Fauna
XGen Lashes from MiaMai@Kozmetika
Hair - Alison/Cocoa - Truth *NEW*
Hat - Cricket Hat - Reek *NEW*
Top - Tinka Sweater in Acorn - The Sea Hole
Skirt - Walkabout Denim Skirt/Original - Surf Couture *NEW*
Boots - Olea Boots/Charcoal - Surf Couture *NEW*

Poses -
Closeup = from Long Hair 3 - Glitterati
Full Length - Queen Bee - Croire

2 comments: