Saturday 2 April 2011

I'd go out tonight, but I haven't got a stitch to wear.

I'd go out tonight, but I haven't got a stitch to wear

I'd go out tonight, but I haven't got a stitch to wear (2)

Weekend cuteness today, with newness from TokiD who release the second stage of their Spring releases today and whom I'm honoured to be blogging for, and some cute new accessories from League and Anexx! These new tweed shorts are going to be stuck on me for quite some time...the pattern, and even the tucked through detail of the belt, is just adorable!!

I'm using poses from Atomic @ The Pose Fair today. I splurged and bought all the Atomic sets, because they're all totally adorable!

Have a great weekend!

Dai
xoxo


Credits:
Skin - Sia/Suntan/Olive w Frex - League
Hair - Hana/Browns Pack - Magika *NEW*
Necklace - Kandula Necklace/Gold - League *NEW*
Jacket - Porter Jean jacket/Used - Mon Tissu
Top (under) - Layering Tank V/Pumpkin - Fri.day
Shorts - Tweed Shorts/Earth - TokiDoki *NEW*
Bag - Picnic Tote/Yellow - TokiDoki *NEW*
Shoes - Tassel Suede Booties/Brown - Anexx

Location - Gulf of Lune
Poses - From the 'Because I'm Cute' set by Atomic (available at the Pose Fair)

2 comments:

  1. Great pics! You always find the best locations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for posting the locations!!!

    ReplyDelete