Tuesday 12 April 2011

Spring Collection @ Fleshtone

Fleshtone - Spring Collection (1)

Fleshtone - Spring Collection (2)

So much Spring goodness around at the moment! Today I'm featuring some of the new Spring collection from Fleshtone, with these fab harems pants, tops and Python Rope Belts! I'm a huge fan of harem pants at the moment, and I'm totally in love with the slightly tailored look of these ones.

I'm also wearing a headpiece from NHA! A brand that I've really loved from the get go, but feel like I really don't blog enough!!



Credits:
Skin - Sia/Med Smoky - League
Eyeliner Tattoo Layer - Tribal Makeup - DAMNED
Hair - Kim/Pitch - Maitreya
Headpiece - HORTENCIA Headband - NHA!
Top - I.D Top/Black - Fleshtone
Pants - High Waisted Silk Harem Pants/White - Fleshtone
Shoes - PELAJE Pumps/Black - Vive9
Belt - Python Rope Belt/Gold - Fleshtone

No comments:

Post a Comment