Friday 11 March 2011

Boots and Boys

boots and boys

Just a quick post today! As a reminder, round 2 of the Euphoria Mall hunt starts today at 12SLT and prizes include this cute FrouFrou skirt from The Secret Store!!

Participating Designers are:
Fishy Strawberry, Dare, House of Fox, MIAMAI, Sigma, Oh! Studio, LoQ Hairs, The Secret Store, sYs, Boudoir, Mons, Glance, Lapointe & Bastchild, CIA Designs, [m], Donna Flora, NSD, Dama, Del May, Milk Motion, Lost World Poses, Magoa, Cheerno Femme, Fellini Couture

I'm also wearing some items today as a quick preview of what I intend to blog over the coming days! The much blogged new brand LaViere and these gorgeous Bax Coen ankle boots which I am super excited to have recieved promotional copies of. As a brand that I have adored and been in awe of since my first days in SL it felt like a huge deal to me.

My blog is reaching 20,000 views (and no that doesnt include my own page refreshes lol)...and my rez day is coming up at the end of this month. Although that's not a big number of views for alot of blogs nor a long time in SL, it really feels like a landmark achievement for me personally. So thanks to everyone who visits my blog and Flickr stream <3

Ok, that wasn't a quick post...that was a ramble :D

Skin - Mary MedTan E/Br/B/Clean - Glam Affair (now on the shelves in store as well as a group gift!)
Hair - Biel/Walnut Whip - LeLutka
Top - VneckCrepe Blouse/Brown - LaViere (Hem part not worn)
Necklace - Flora Necklace/Brown - NHA!
Skirt - FrouFrou/Toffee - The Secret Store - Euphoria Hunt Prize
Tights - Dot-ed After Tights in Caramel - Vive9
Boots - Metallic Gold Ankle Boots - Bax Coen

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty and congrats :) I really enjoy the looks that you put together and the words that accompany your posts^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Ashe :-) I feel the same about your blog!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete