Friday 25 March 2011

I know you'll have the heart.

I know you'll have the heart...

I know you'll have the heart..

There are some real steals in the 50L Friday list this week! Well worth checking out, even if you usually don't bother. I'm always excited when certain stores appear on the list, and this week has really come up trumps, with Kyoot being top of my personal list, but also f-awesome items from Reek (omgboots), and Tiny Bird (cute Romper in 2 colour choices) being a couple of the others.

I'm not usually one for showing my midriff in SL because I don't in RL, which it occured to me is kinda ridiculous. SL is the perfect place to let it all hang out, right?! Ok, well maybe not -all-, at least not on the blog :-D

I've been listening to alot of Angus and Julia Stone lately, so I've added a bit of that at the bottom <3

Happy Fri(wine)day!

Dai
xoxo



Credits:
Skin - Sia - suntan/olive /w frex - League
Hair - Addison/Walnut Whip - Lelutka
Lashes - XGen Makeup - Basic Lashes B (No hairbase) - MiaMai@Kozmetika
Beauty Mark - Crawford Mole - LFauna
Earrings - Floral Dangle Earrings - Yummy
Top - Foreboding Blouse (Merlot) - Kyoot for 50L Friday
Belt - Mikito Belt/Brown/Gold - Mandala
Tattoo (on tummy) - Kanji/Harmony Tattoo - Aitui
Jeans - Lou Lou/Used - Mon Tissu
Boots - Armada boots/Choco - Kookie
Ring - Kashiti Bobble Ring/Pearl - Zaara
Bracelet - Reiki Bracelet/White - Mandala

No comments:

Post a Comment