Monday 14 March 2011

Lookin' for a complication...

Lookin' for a complication...

Lookin' for a complication..

Today I'm featuring some items from a new brand, namely Fleshtone. The brand is a joint venture from Gisele Mubble of Lurani and Stevenzuuh Gossipgirl, of House of Fox, a killer collaboration. It's a little different from my normal style, but I'm loving the change! The beige version of the stole I am wearing, is available as a subscribo gift too!

The location of my post today, serves as a reminder to get involved in any way you can, to help make a difference in the lives of those in Japan who were affected by the terrifying events of last weeks Earthquake and Tsunami.

You can help by purchasing a Relief Teddy Bear from LL and 100% of the proceeds will go to The American Red Cross. Or keep up to date with mine, or countless other blogs who will blog details of the planned Pacific Crisis Fundraiser which will go live shortly.

I don't know about you, but I can't even imagine what it must be like to have your daily life, home, or even loved ones wiped away from you in a heartbeat...so do what you can :-)

Credits:
Skin - Mary/MedTan/09 - Glam Affair
Hair - Biel/Blonde Fun - LeLutka
Dress - Skintight Hunter Dress - Fleshtone
Stole - Fur Stole/Black/Shoulder - Fleshtone
Leggings - SIMP Leggings/Black - LeLutka
Bag - Femma Fatale Gold Chain Bag/Noir - Fleshtone
Shoes - Varra Pump/Black - Fleshtone

2 comments:

  1. Hey sexy blonde! Great look on you!
    It breaks my heart seeing all that devistation in Japan, I can't imagine either.

    ReplyDelete
  2. /hugs Samara :) At least we can all do our part to help!! Thanks for the kind words as always xoxo

    ReplyDelete