Thursday 24 March 2011

Trés Jolie

Trés Jolie

Quick pic today, because a couple of new ventures are keeping me busy. But hopefully, some exciting new things to come in the next week or so, to keep my blog addiction going.

Today I just had to blog about these super cute shorts from a brand that I discovered recently thanks to the dear Loli and Paris after they featured some tights from this brand on their blog. Whats total win about these shorts is not only the cute flowery spring like pattern but they're also high waisted.

Jolie has a marketplace store choc-full of vintage goodness, at great prices! I'd really recommend a visit and I absolutely intend to blog more of Kaetel's fabulous designs in the near future!

I'm also wearing one of the cute new necklaces from Undefined Lilies...a brand that I totally love, and now has a new mainstore location HERE.

Credits:
Skin - Sia/Suntan/Olive/Frex - League *NEW*
Hair - Ana/University - Vive9
Top - Layering Tank - V/White - Fri.day
Jacket - Porter Jean Jacket/Used - Mon Tissu
Shorts - Floral Azur High Waisted Shorts - Jolie Marketplace Store
Necklace - Teensy Clutter (Umberella02) - Undefined Lilies

1 comment:

  1. amazingg and you really so so sweeeet
    mwahhh
    Yes marketplace is full of nice vendors that are not available inworld...
    and wonderful look

    ReplyDelete