Tuesday 18 January 2011

Gimme a minute to figure it out...

Gimme a minute to figure it out...

Gimme a minute to figure it out...

I've been wearing jeans alot...like ALOT! My last few blog posts have heavily featured comfortable looks for a reason I can't really fathom :)

Anyhoo - loving this tee from Milk Motion for this weeks Project Themeory, and it's still available for 75L at the front of the store. I'm a total victim of the Seasons Hunt too, having gone to find the KiiTos item, and instead buying this adorable pea coat.

This little clutch bag comes in the set with the bigger bag I featured yesterday! A bargain for 120L$

Revisiting my Illusory skins today too...just felt like it :D

Dai
xoxo

Credits:
Skin - Paige/Tan/Winter A1 (DB) - Illusory
Hair - The Affair/Coffee - Atomic
Earrings - GHoops - Boom
Tee - My Loose Tshirt - Milk Motion for Project Themeory (still available, go go go!)
Coat - Pea Coat/Black - KiiToS
Belt - Part of Boyfriend Jeans - Maitreya
Jeans - Lou Lou Straight Leg Jeans/Worn - Mon Tissu (I live in these!!)
Bag - Connie Clutch Bag/Black - BareRose
Shoes - Cottage Flats/Black - Mon Tissu

No comments:

Post a Comment