Monday 31 January 2011

Washed by the Water...

Washed by the Water...

Washed by the Water...

There's something so beautifully romantic about this Pretty White Dress dress from Saeya Nyanda of Kyoot. It's not even that it's pure crisp white either, the folds of fabric are so pretty, and the bustier with it's subtle patterned fabric. I feel like I'm about to be sacrificed in a pagan ritual, or something :-)

I've kept it simple, because the dress is so beautiful by itself, so I've just teamed it with this lovely slightly freeflowing haircut from Maitreya and this gorgeous leaf necklace from Nha!

Thank you to the beautiful Delusional, for the location suggestion :-)

Credits:
Skin - Kit/Golden/7 - LeLutka
Makeup layers:
Eyelashes - eyelashes 03 - Mozz
Blush - Everyday blush 03 - CheLLe
Hair - PiperII/Caramel - Maitreya
Necklace - Necklace Leaf - Nha!
Dress and headband - Pretty White Dress - Kyoot *NEW*

Listening to: Washed by the Water - Need To Breathe
(I'm not an overly religious girl, but I still <3 this song)

7 comments:

  1. Oh wow Dailyn!! These pictures are completely stunning! The location is just perfect for the dress, I'm so glad you liked it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thank you for telling me about it Del!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey!! I Loved this Blogger xD The locations and the clothes are so stunning! Can you post de SLUrl's of the background's? I'll Love x) Anyway, TY for read my comment and for the attention :D Bye *-*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Bianca, I've actually just started to write about the locations I use, and there's a seperate page at the top of my blog where you can view those :D Otherwise feel free to chat to me inworld and I can hook you up.

    Dai
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete