Sunday 9 January 2011

If I Fall...

If I Fall...

If I Fall...

Yupyup, here I go again with the closeups of me looking at something very interesting just outside picture range.

Some bits n bobs from a great store called en Svale today. It's worth checking out if you're big into boho chic :-)

I guess you'd call this a Sunday stroll look (alternatively known as the 'I came dressed as my 60yr old secondary school science teacher' look)

Dai
xoxo

Credits:
Skin - Vilda/Peach/10 - LAQ
Added Makeup layers (tattoo)
1 - Cateye (Bardot) - Kyoot *NEW*
2 - Crawford Mole - L.Fauna
Hair - Lovely Lena/Brown3 - Head Mistress
Blouse - IRMA Shirt/Green - LeLutka
Vest - Knit Shawl Vest/Grey - En Svale
Skirt - Print Skirt/Red - En Svale
Necklace - Tropical Wood Necklace Style #1 - Lucas Lameth Jewellery
Boots - Autumn Boots/Sienna - Reek

No comments:

Post a Comment