Monday 3 January 2011

He said the leaves are falling down...

He said the leaves are falling down...

He said the leaves are falling down...

New year pressies from Maylee! Yay! I'm always so excited when I see newness from The Secret Store, because I know I will love it. This 'Les Bleuets' jacket, which comes in 4 colour combinations, is no excception. I love that Maylee teased us mercilessly by posting even her initial sketches for this, on her Flickr stream.

I've teamed it simply, with my current favourite jeans from Mon Tissu, and these cute flats which are reasonably new and from [e] Elikatira.

I also wanted to feature the new Illusory releases, as the sim opened last night while I was asleep...is it wrong that I woke up thinking about getting there asap? :D I always know that Ivy Graves skins will look great on my shape, since, well...she made that too!

xoxo

Credits:
Skin - Paige Deep Tan Stained A2 - .Illusory
Hair - Blind/Brown 10 - [e]
Lashes - Clean Thick 04 - [glow]Studio
Eyes - Dazzling Honey Eyes - LAQ
Top (under) - Longsleeve Boatneck Tee/White -Fri.day
Jacket - Les Bleuets/Brick - The Secret Store *NEW*
Jeans - Denim 1929 Cigarette Jeans/Dark 1 - Mon Tissu
Shoes - Millside Flats/Fire - [e]

2 comments:

  1. So adorable! I don't think I've ever been to Illusory or Mon Tissu. Is that bad?!? It's bad if I don't go now! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Warning Warning! Don't go to either unless you're prepared to spend some serious linden dollars ;-)

    ReplyDelete