Sunday 2 January 2011

Leave your number on the locker, I'll give you a call...

Leave your number on the locker, I'll give you a call

Leave your number on the locker, I'll give you a call

Anyone who reads my blog regularly will know I am a long time lover of Saeya Nyanda's fabulously cute store, Kyoot. This dress, vest and sock combo I am wearing today is Kyoot's widely blogged addition to this weeks Stumblebum hunt. Although soon to end, the item is still in store right now, and well worth grabbing!

I'm also wearing some fab jewellery from Pink !nc - a store that's new to me, but I am loving this choker! It goes so well with a ton of my cute Kyoot wear. I'm gonna call that Kyootness.

Until next time...xoxo

Credits:
Skin - Skye/Honey/Scene/DrkBrow/Freckles - Pink Fuel
Hair - Jessica 02/Chestnut - SixtyNine
Dress, Vest and Knee Socks - And it's love Minidress and Dear, Old Love Vest - Kyoot for Stumblebum *Still in store at time of posting*
Boots - Engineer Boots/Black - Coco
Jewellery - 'Take the Lead' Choker and Hermes Cuffs - Pink !nc

No comments:

Post a Comment